Advanced Treatment Systems-Hoot
The efficient five-stage HOOT treatment system is designed with these components:
- Pretreatment tank where influent enters.
2. Aeration chamber where oxygen is pumped into the waste water.
3. Clarifier chamber where the clear, odorless effluent rises.
4. Chlorinator where the clear effluent passes through for disinfection.*
5. Holding tank for disinfected* effluent ready for discharge.
6. Extremely quiet, efficient aerator and pump.
7. Unique solid-state HOOT Control Center monitors and controls the system.
8. Discharge Pump
The HOOT Aerobic Treatment System is a complete five-stage, one piece wastewater treatment system. This feature-packed aerobic treatment system operates like a small municipal treatment plant.
- The simple one-piece design of the Hoot System saves installation time, and your money.
- A long-life, state of the art computer manages the system. It operates the Hoot System for efficient, effective low cost operation.
- The Hoot System computer monitors and verifies that every component is operating properly, without opening the system. It is much more than an idiot light and buzzer.
- Committed to the protection of the environment, we have made the Hoot System the preferred wastewater treatment system when there is no sewer connection, when there are poor soil conditions or there isn’t enough space for a traditional system.
- At Hoot Systems, LLC they stand behind the Hoot Aerobic Treatment System for 3 years, 50 percent longer warranty than the industry standard. We can do this because of the quality of our design and manufacture.
Contact us @ A-Norton Septic Contracting for more information on this Advanced Aerobic Treatment Septic System being installed here in New Jersey.
We know Septic Systems and we are always glad to help!
NJ Hoot Certified Installers:
NJ Hoot Certified Service Providers: